ONLINE DATA SECURITY
With the increasing reliance on technology and digital footprints growing exponentially, it is becoming more and more essential to secure every aspect of online information and data. As the internet grows and computer networks become bigger, data security has become one of the most important aspects to consider.
Though the Internet opens endless opportunities such as online shopping, home banking, and real-time communication, it also makes us more vulnerable to data breaches and identity fraud.
The threat from hackers and cybercriminals has expanded in relation to our dependence on the Internet. They can obtain information about us and use it to open an account in our name, send fraudulent emails asking our friends for money, or use our credit card to make purchases, among other things.
To reduce these risks, it is important to be safe online. But for complete peace of mind, Sicurnet is the only truly effective solution, by making us aware of the exposure of our personal data online.
WHAT DOES SICURNET OFFER?
MONITORING AND ALERTS
If your data is exposed to high-risk environments, you will immediately receive an email alert, along with advice on how to protect yourself from possible fraud.
Sicurnet experts are available to clarify any doubts about the actions you need to take.
Every month, you’ll receive a summary of the checks carried out, giving you monthly summary.
HOW DOES SICURNET WORK
- On activation, your personal data will be automatically monitored. You can visit the Member Area anytime and enter additional data to be monitored, for example, credit cards, savings account, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or usernames. You will get real-time information on their circulation, including in high-risk web environments.
- The presence of personal and ﬁnancial data on the web is constantly monitored and an alert is sent if it is exposed or subject to illegal trade.
- Every month, you will get a summary message with the results of all the checks carried out.
- Expert advisors, available over email email@example.com and Helpline number 020-67110777 (Timing: 10am to 06pm)can provide clariﬁcation on the actions you need to take and provide support to avoid wasting time and losing money.
- You can connect to the member area and check your situation at any time. You can also update your data or add additional personal or ﬁnancial information for online monitoring.
- Which data is monitored by Sicurnet?
- Why is it important to protect my personal data?
- Why do I need to protect my e-mail account?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- Why should I protect my credit cards and Bank Account Number?
- What methods can I choose to receive alerts?
- I’ve forgotten my password; how do I request a new one?
- I have received an alert because my data is on the web, what can I do?