Compliance Check Reports from CRIF
Full compliance. Complete confidence.
With boundaries of the business world fading at an incredible speed, companies run great risks connected to money laundering, fraud, corruption, and even criminal activities. Further, there are Government regulations to be complied with. Only compliance checks can protect your business from reputational, organisational, financial, and compliance risks.
CRIF’s Compliance Check Report enables you to query any business entity worldwide. It reduces your company’s risk exposure and helps you comply with guidelines and stay within the law. Moreover, it is also the responsibility of the credit or compliance department to conduct due diligence when working with new clients.
Features of your full report
If a company has been sanctioned, involved in AML, or has been issued a penalty by law for failure to comply with a court order, law or regulation, it is illegal to deal with such a company. The full report identifies the subject, runs a check, summarises it, and presents a graphical representation of the check results.
- Worldwide availability: for all countries covered by CRIF
- Flexibility: to choose whether you want to check a company or an individual – extend queried subjects for a clearer picture, if necessary
- Completeness: checks are made in available sources for a complete overview of a subject according to a due diligence approach
- Sophisticated matching systems: identifying a queried subject and related information, means the ability to overcome barriers such as lack of detail, language, etc. Our algorithm helps streamline this analytical process
- Cost control: with prices based on the checked subject and regardless of the information found. This makes it easy to know the required investment in advance
How it works
Our report uses robust global risk intelligence to help your business easily integrate proven data science across critical risk management and compliance processes. This means you can take more precise decisions - with database segments that are tailored to fit specific financial crime compliance and risk management strategies. These include:
- Sanction Data
- PEP (Politically Exposed Person)
- Adverse Media
- SOE (State Owned Entity)
- Registrations under FACTA, MSBs, etc.
How you gain
Screen businesses quickly and efficiently to proactively help your business:
- Increase transaction screening efficiency
- Reduce false positives
- Mitigate risks that could prove expensive
All reports deliver current and continuously updated screening data.
FAQs Compliance Report
Why Compliance Checks are important?
If a company has been sanctioned, or involved in AML, or they have been issued a penalty by law for failure to comply with a court order, law or regulation.....Read More