CRIF CyberCheck Report: Empowering Businesses Against Cyber Threats
In 2023, cybersecurity in India is at a critical juncture, with the country's digital ecosystem expanding rapidly and concurrently facing an escalating array of cybersecurity challenges. Businesses have benefited significantly from the growing use of cutting-edge technology like cloud computing, AI, and IoT. However, this development has come at a price, leaving Indian corporations vulnerable to various cyber risks that could undermine their fundamental foundations.
- The number of cyber-attacks in India increased by 18% in 2023.
- The average cost of a data breach in India reached ₹179 million in 2023 according to IBM Security’s Cost of a Data Breach Report.
- The most common type of cyber-attack in India is phishing.
Cyber Risk Management for Every Business
As cyberattacks become increasingly sophisticated, a robust cybersecurity strategy is no longer an option—it's a necessity. CRIF Cyber Check Report—a powerful tool that can be a game-changer in safeguarding your organisation against ever-evolving cyber risks.
Data breaches and cyber-attacks can result in the disruption of critical business processes. Hence, organisations must conduct regular cyber risk assessments and invest in cybersecurity solutions to protect themselves from financial losses arising from such disruptions.
CRIF Cyber Check Reports are designed to inform cyber security professionals of all vulnerabilities and potential risks in real-time to prevent financial losses arising from business disruptions.
Reach out to learn more about cyber risk management and better understand the various cybersecurity solutions available.
How can I use the CRIF Cyber Check Report?
CRIF Cyber Check is a service that performs immediate screening and provides a report detailing a company's cyber risk exposure. Here are the steps on how to use the CRIF Cyber Check Report:
- Visit the CRIF website and select the Cyber Check service.
- Enter the company's details, such as name and website, to perform the screening.
- The service will generate a report that details the company's cyber risk exposure.
- Review the report to identify potential vulnerabilities and areas for improvement.
- Take proactive measures to address any identified risks and improve the company's cybersecurity posture.
What to Expect from Cyber Check Report?
CRIF’s Cyber Check Reports offer a great deal of information regarding your organisation’s cybersecurity measures, including:
- A snapshot of your business’s current cybersecurity framework.
- Details of the findings of the cybersecurity report and how they affect your risk across multiple domains.
- The ability to compare your business’s cybersecurity performance against that of your peers.
- Information on how to use risk data that have been prioritised based on issue severity to affect remedial action.